At the current time, ISS is not actively looking to fill a particular position. However, on occasion we may be looking to place someone in a variety of different safety related areas.
If you are an experienced safety professional possessing the following qualifications, please forward your resume and references to email@example.com. We will maintain your resume on file for 6 months should a position become available.
Job Title: Safety Consultant
Education & Certifications:
- High School Diploma
- CRSP, OH&S Certificate or Diploma, or CSO
- 5 years experience in safety related position(s).
- Strong background using various Partnerships' audit instruments is an asset.
- Background in the Health Services field is an asset.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Work well in a results oriented environment; which includes problem solving, dealing with and adapting to change.
Computer skills: Strong proficiency in MS Office products (outlook, word, excel, power point)
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in submitting their resume. However, only qualified and professional resumes will be retained on file. Should a position become available, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.